Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Its been 2 weeks since i took up the job. Time passes by so fast that the whole week was just like, you woke up on monday just to find out a few hours later that its friday already. Life was calm and routine. I've suspect that if only i can get a 6 foot 2, 38-22-40 Latin American as my wife, get a bungalow and an xc90, have 5 lovely kids, life on earth would beat the days on heaven handsdown!( of course i must be dreaming i can't even get a decent 5 foot 2) I've got to admit, its tough working. And most of the time I didn't even use my brains when i'm doing my job( I suspect if I have any). Most of the time i'm wondering whether i indeed listened attentively on my school lessons or my teachers are ill equipped in knowledge to teach. Everyday, i'll just refer to old documents and.....monkey see, monkey do. Or, ask my colleagues and people say, monkey do. Life was sweet and calm before right before my boss asked me to go out all by myself to do field work! I've got such a shock of my life! Who else's homework i've gonna copy??? Or who else should i consult? Can i be like....em...pick up the phone and ask.....boss.....the form is this and this and this....what should i do!? Sigh......my field work is on Thursday.......and STPM result is coming out soon. Gasp! God must be forsaking me!Ha ha, joking. My colleagues are first class and i'm learning the ropes pretty quickly. Just today, the whole staff room grind to a halt just to think of ways for me to get to brickfields on thursday. They helped me a lot on the brainy part and i try to do my best to help them with brawn. Just today i have to move dunno how many thousands of files just to uncover 1 or 2 old ones lying deep inside the store cum office! My boss was nice to me....because he has not called me to his office and scold me for incompetency....Haha! But i've got to admit i'm pretty slow. Now i am doing 3 jobs all at once!

No comments: