Thursday, April 20, 2006

All work and no play makes jack suffers from constipation

Yup! You all happy now? For the past week, I've been doing O.T., and my computer was giving me a handful. So, my toilet time was worse then labour. Maaybe i'm too stressed up and all i need is to relax a bit(at the expense of my boss). Sorry for not blogging this past 2 months. I've been really busy, but i'll relate all to you. I went down to Malacca twice. One to attend a ponggal and the other time was for Qing Ming. MY granny had her birthday dinner, my mom did hers and my papa had it too. I got dispatched to Serdang to work, came back to office after a week, found more work, done all of it and more work again. MY computer caused me loads of troubles and made me real desperate, and broke too. I'll write all these in a couple of days and show you on my blog. The night is getting older, and my eye pouches are getting darker. Thats all for today:)

2 comments:

Wen Ching said...

Oops... Feel so bad all of a sudden, coz I gave more work, adding ur burden. So so sorry!! But really ar, thanks for all the help u gave me. I appreciate it. :)

Kelly said...

WEll then should I apologise for pressuring u to blog then???^_^