Monday, May 12, 2008

Drawing of the Week 10/5

Currently I'm in the midst of assignment and I've got my fair share of things to worry about. Losing concentration means i came out with this crap. Incomplete though.

This is very bad. Proportions are out of order and the face is in dire need of some restructuring. That what happens when I lose focus under a sea of assignments and personal problems, though I must admit this is the toughest drawing to date.

The picture that I based this drawing on has very high resolution, so much that it has a large range of colours and I ended up confused on which colour to choose. Sigh. Hopefully will do better for my second half.

3 comments:

M00nie said...

actually, i find it impressive already ... but well, i must say that i'm no pro.

Anonymous said...

his throat got balls dude... and his ear is a bit strange.

others all OK...

Shengcui said...

thanks for ur views. Will pick myself up :)