Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Phew…a day came and gone and now I’m still staring into oblivion. Any how, it is time for me to say thank you too all who have celebrated my birthday together with me, Oscar style. First of all, I would like to thank my mom…blah blah blah…my dad…blah blah blah…my sisters…my sisters’ boyfriends…blah blah blah…especially to Kek Ea Ter, wish you luck and all the best in your ‘endeavour’…without you I would have trouble slicing the cake into 7 pieces…thanks also to Si Jian and my thoughtful friend from Aussie land…Esther…(its so sweet of you to send me the card!), Zac Wong etc… Thanks everybody and thanks again for your presents.

This birthday is by far my most memorable, even if compared to the time I managed to milk mom to triple my Ang Pow as my birthday fell on the first day of Chinese New Year.

I think I received my best birthday ever by being able to give happiness to other people. First and foremost, I was needed to do a 3 km night run for some one dear to me and I was able to do it under 25 minutes, which was very, very good considering that I need to cross busy streets and stumble into an amorous couple sprawled naked in the black alley.

Next was trying to apologise and make up to my first ever client. So sorry that I gave her cock eye and Julia Robert's mouth. I hope this is much better though there are still some adjustments to be made.



A penny for your thought on who she is. Leave the name in the comment box. I hope that this is not a tough one.

The last one, was, unfortunately, helping someone to finish and tidy up her debate speech. I think some things are better left unsaid. Haha!!

14 comments:

Shengcui said...

Wooh...Why nobody can guess punya? I 'siong sum' adi...Somebody gonna murder me this friday...

vivacious said...

hmmm... isn't it elizabeth loi tien fun?

vivacious said...

u drew those pics??

Shengcui said...

Yup! She is. Thanks for recognising her!!

vivacious said...

do i get any reward? hehe

Shengcui said...

Got sweets.

vivacious said...

u drew that? that's so cool! can u draw me too? hahaha just kidding

Shengcui said...

Alamak! Haha! I haven't give eli and prema theirs... I think they are plotting to murder me adi.

Wen Ching said...

of course it's elizabeth. can recognise at first sight. anyway, shengcui, u terrible lar!! mention all ur friend's name also dont mention our names!! we celebrated ur birthday also wor!! forgot about us ji mui already?? sad lar...

Phooi Fun said...

Yalo, so upset after reading u post..... din mention us!!! bought u nice t shirt, expensive shirt, birthday cake, celebrated with u...but u......... wuhahaha.... mou leung sam!!!!!!!!

Shengcui said...

Ceh...We so close...Just like i didn't mention my own brothers and sisters mah!!!

Wen Ching said...

eh, i dont care lar, give u a last chance, u add edit ur post again and add our names in!!!

Wen Ching said...

CHEONG SHENGCUI!!! what on earth did u add??!! u bad lar u, forgot bout us ji mui already. haih, i lagi siong sam than u. haha, but still, thanks for the help...

Cryssyenddo said...

lol! looks like u you've very nice birthday celebration man...sorry i wasnt there :P