Friday, January 04, 2008

A Final Farewell

Here are some pictures of the gym. Might not seem much but it does leave an impression on me:)
The door that leads to it all...Its located right behind Chin Woo's Hall, so its pretty secluded (unless you are a mosquito)

Heavy Metal! Ever seen these in supermarkets? Fitness centres? They are one and only, mind you! (In case of injuries, we have um...um...a fire extinguisher!)

My favourite bench. Note the edginess of the stands, and the rigidity of the structure. Its all welded together...30 years ago...

My favourite exercise is the squats. Notice that it is welded into place by a few metal pipes. notice the background too (wall)...

... because this place used to be a public toilet!

Though we are poor, we kept our heads high! No gym is complete without an assortment of dumbbells.

A member hard at work. Person standing is my coach. Note how close his head is to the ceiling, and he barely reaches my shoulder!

A Nepalese finding himself through a poster. And he is a bloody Gurkha! I suspect these guys have achieved a quantum leap in the evolution of their digestive system. They can lift virtually anything!

I though a death note would have been much prettier.


Anyway, Happy New Year to everybody!

No comments: