Monday, January 14, 2008

Game for a motocross race?

I've not been posting these few days because my laptop just recovered from a seppuku, no thanks to me being hellbent on installing Alcohol 120% onto a Vista OS. By the way, anyone dreaming of driving a cross country race? A rally perhaps? Or plain old motocross? Well if you do, then you are in luck. I've got the right place for you where you can get started: The road in front of my house. This road, barely 200m have one official speed bump + 3 other unofficial ones.

These speed bumps are always "extra perkier". I wonder why I'm not atracted to it.

Inset. Each arrow indicates a bump. Plus one at the foreground means 4 in total.

Chasing dreams in the 21st century has never been more easy thanks to modernisation that makes people rich. People of today have so much cash that they can do whatever they want (in a constructive sense). And then there are also some people that have so much cash that they can also do whatever they want (in a not-so-constructive sense).

Two of the idiots living in the street (I mean, apart from me), who decided that a quiet neighbourhood means cars should be off the road, went all the way to make speed bumps just to keep cars under 3rd gear. How sick is that? One did it 10 years ago and the bump is located at the end of the road while another idiot who apparently have no Ferraris did 2 recently as shown in the photo. Unfortunately was that this rich guy is not really that rich, so he stinged on the tar and paint. He has also no curtesy to erect a speed bump signboard unlike the government sanctioned speed bumps either because of the price of iron is flying high and he couldn't afford it or, he knows exactly where he laid his two "extra perkier" babes and wouldn't really care about who ever that passes by in the middle of the night.

For those out there who accidentally stumbles upon this blog, can you tell me whether it is legal to make speed bumps on the road, a public utility? If it is legal (or even if it is otherwise), God forbid me from getting rich because I'm so gonna build my dream street!

God... please let me build it...

7 comments:

Zentrox said...

Legal or not? Ask DBKL lo... Well, I do hope that u can build a canal though... What a canal for? Use your imagination!

Shengcui said...

canal very open ah...like longkang, only bigger. Maybe we can build a lvl 5 security nuclear bunker that also act as a connecting tunnel from ur house to ur another house with mine in the middle. What d'ya say?

Zentrox said...

So mah fan... Just pick a feng shui land and build 2 houses together then OK lo... LOL

Shengcui said...

don't want near near u, will feel very gay...

Zentrox said...

lol... a lvl 5 security nuclear bunker between our houses is more gay!

Shengcui said...

where got? as long as not naming it broke back bunker

Anonymous said...

It might be broke back tunnel... lol