Monday, January 23, 2006

Lonerunner's Timeline

Lonerunner's Timeline

Yesterday was my 20th birthday. Haih getting old liao. How many 20 years will there be for me? Yet it was one that i will remember most. My sister, my father and my friends celebrated my birthday and yet I got sick on that day. (Can't Believe it)
That Kelly Ti Lien Ghee was too much. Ripped me off at dinner's time and still want to force me to write a blog! Knowing very well that I always talk without my brains. Sooner or later I'll end up in I. S. A. Well, looking on the bright side, I can improve my English huh?
Wen Sern came back just in time to celebrate my birthday. Missed that guy so much. His hair is growing so dense now he is taking liberty in calling me botak. Went with him together with Zentrox Law to Carrefour to buy suffs for our BBQ trip in Port Dickson. Though I can still barely walk, I enjoyed the shopping very much. I enjoyed their company very much and I think they also appreciated my crazy thoughts.We laughed our way around Carrefour. We came back to my house to marrinade our chops and chicken wings. I guess none of us ever read The Idiot's Guide to Perfect Marinade. Can't wait to taste the food. Can't wait to go to Port Dickson tomorrow. Havoc beakoning.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I dun mind being the bad guy if it meant having another blog to visit,to keep up with bits of my friends...Especially when I'm in Japan...

*feeling guilty?=p